CRAFTFOLK CRAFT MARKET
Date: Fri 20 Jul 2018 – Sun 22 Jul 2018
Time: 10:00 – 17:30
Location: Tacoma Square, Mermaid Quay
An eclectic selection of handmade crafts at this new market at Mermaid Quay. Organised by Craft*folK, the red and white stalls will fill Tacoma Square with the work of genuine artists and crafts people who are keeping traditional skills alive, producing and selling their own high quality products. Free entry.
Stall holders will include:
- Reflective Images – Black and white prints featuring unique views of Welsh towns and villages dating from approx 1890 to the early 1920’s.
- Banfield Designs – Textile based, vibrant designs by artist Alaina Banfield, featuring cards, mirrors, original artwork, prints and bookmarks.
- Angharad Banks – Unique and thoughtful collection of Welsh inspired gifts, textiles, home decor and keepsakes.
- Tangled Web – Handcrafted jewellery, sculpture, ceramics and glasswork by artists Mike and Catherine Cole.
- Karen Dawn Curtis – Handmade and functional ceramics for the home in rich colours reminiscent of Wales.
- Celtic Seren – Unusual, unique pewter jewellery and giftware inspired by the history of Wales.
- Welsh Slate Shop – Contemporary Welsh slate products for the home and garden.
- Mark D Lewis Photography – Photographic prints inspired by the landscape, seascape and wildlife of South Wales.
- Herbs in Wales – An RHS award-winning nursery specialising in growing herbs and wildflowers.
- Garth Mountain Silver – Bespoke silver and semi-precious stone jewellery handmade using traditional tools and techniques.
- Murphy’s Art – Custom made artwork and prints produced from original acrylic on canvas paintings.