CRAFTFOLK CRAFT MARKET
Date: Fri 10 Aug 2018 – Sun 12 Aug 2018
Time: 10:00 – 17:30
Location: Tacoma Square, Mermaid Quay
An eclectic selection of handmade crafts at this new market at Mermaid Quay. Organised by Craft*folK, the red and white stalls will fill Tacoma Square with the work of genuine artists and crafts people who are keeping traditional skills alive, producing and selling their own high quality products. Free entry.
- Angharad Banks – Unique and thoughtful collection of Welsh inspired gifts, textiles, home decor and keepsakes.
- Delicia Cakes & Teas – traditional Welsh and made to order cakes plus high quality, speciality teas from around the globe
- By Olive – handprinted bags featuring witty ‘Welshisms’ plus limited art and prints
- Llanmead Crafts – quality Welsh hearts and personalised gifts, all handmade in Wales
- RSPB Cymru – learn how to discover, protect and enjoy nature in and around Wales
- Coppertop Crafts – handpainted, bohemian Celtic artwork and gifts
- Garth Mountain Silver – Bespoke silver and semi-precious stone jewellery handmade using traditional tools and techniques.