Check out the new food menu at The Cosy Club. Among the fabulous new dishes are:
- Huevos Rancheros – toasted flour tortilla, topped with rose harissa, black beans, avocado, lime, chilli & tomato salsa, coriander and two fried eggs with Pan-Fried Chorizo, or Field Mushroom & Feta
- Bubble & Squeak – two potato & kale patties with avocado, poached eggs and Smoked Streaky Bacon, or Field Mushroom.
- Hot Smoked Salmon & Potato Fishcakes – with wilted spinach and warm herby hollandaise, topped with a poached egg and wild rocket
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly – with a parmesan & thyme gratin, garlic sautéed leek & cavolo nero and a sage gravy
- Moroccan Spiced Aubergine – with giant couscous, red pepper, onion & tomato stew, pink pickled slaw, coriander and pomegranate.
- Ham Hock & Cheese Toastie – Pulled ham hock with melted cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan and English mustard on toasted white bloomer with a pickle on the side.
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake – with a ginger biscuit base and limoncello sauce
- Strawberry Shortbread Eton Mess – Whipped cream, crushed meringue, strawberries and shortbread pieces (gf option without shortbread)
- Vegan Baked Vanilla Cheesecake – with strawberry compote, limoncello sauce or berry compote.
There are also some improvements to some of Cosy’s most popular dishes to make them even more tasty.
And, it is also pleased to confirm the return of the award-winning Vegan Fish and Chips, battered tofu with minted mushy garden peas and tartare sauce.
Check out the new menus here.