There’s a host of great Mother’s Day gifts available at Fabulous Welshcakes at Mermaid Quay – many handmade right here in Wales. It’s the perfect way to show your mum how much you care.
Here’s just a sample of what’s on offer
- a box of 12 luxury Welsh chocolates, handmade by Sarah Bunton at Devils Bridge in the Cambrian Mountains of Mid-Wales – £12.95
- Melin Tregwynt purse made with Welsh wool fabric woven in Pembrokeshire – £25.00
- Hudson & Hopkins fine bone china blodau (flower) jug, hand decorated and re-fired in the heart of the South Wales valleys – £20.00
- Vanilla & Brown Sugar candle glass made by Quinnell Candles in Trostrey, Monmouth – £12
- Rwy’n caru ti mam (I love you mum) mugs from Ceramics for Everyone (CFE) – £8.50
- Carrie Elspeth bracelet, designed and made in Cowbridge – £16.50
Plus, there’s a selection of cards from £2.95 each.
And, of course, there’s fabulous Welshcakes, with gift bags available now from £3 or get them hot and fresh from the griddle at Mermaid Quay on Mother’s Day itself.