Be in with a chance of winning £60 to spend at wagamama Mermaid Quay
Mermaid Quay’s new canine friend, HusQuay the Merdog, has a challenge for you all: can you name all the Cardiff landmarks painted on his coat?
Artist Rachel Blackwell has lovingly painted some of HusQuay’s favourite places to go walkies in the wonderful city of Cardiff, but do you know your city as well as he does? Visit HusQuay at Mermaid Quay today to find out!
If you fancy yourself as a Sherlock Bones then just enter the eight landmarks painted on HusQuay’s coat below and you could win £60 to spend at wagamama! Entry to the competition closes at 5pm on Sunday 26 November. The winner will be drawn from all correct entries. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on the SnowDogs: Tails in Wales trail click here.
ENTER PRIZE DRAW
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all UK residents.
2. Employees of Mermaid Quay, Schroder, JLL, wagamama, Wild in Art and Ty Hafan, their families, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. No purchase necessary. Competition runs from 9am on 16 September to 5pm 26 November 2017 inclusive.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries and will be informed by email by 1 December 2017. If the prize has not been claimed within 5 days, a new winner will be drawn. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entry instructions are deemed to be part of the rules and entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the rules.
6. By ticking to receive information from wagamama, you are confirming that you are happy for your contact details to be passed to wagamama.
7. The winning package is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
8. The promoter and participating outlet may withdraw or change this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9. Prize must be redeemed by date shown on the gift cards.
10. Prize includes the purchase of food and/or accompanying drink to the value of £60. No change given.
11. Any additional cost must be paid in full on the day.
12. Prize gift card may not be redeemable on key dates such as Bank Holidays and major sporting fixtures. Check with wagamama for details.