DINE IN STYLE AT BAYSIDE BRASSERIE
An oasis of style, Bayside Brasserie is a port of call for anyone wishing to experience a quality dining experience in a relaxing, welcoming environment with panoramic views over Cardiff Bay.
Unashamedly chic and with a passion for excellence, Bayside Brasserie offers a perfectly balanced mix of modern European dishes, complimented by classic brasserie favourites, with each dish taking inspiration from the freshest market produce sourced every day.
In addition to an extensive A la Carte menu, Bayside Brasserie also offers lunch time and early bird specials throughout the week, plus a choice of traditional roasts every Sunday lunchtime.
Enjoy excellent food, great service and stunning views at Bayside Brasserie, where the best traditions of the past are balanced with a fresh dining experience for the future.
To be in with a chance of winning £50 to spend at Bayside Brasserie, just complete the form below.
The draw closes at 5pm on Saturday 30 June 2018. The draw will be made by Monday 9 July and the winner will be notified as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions apply.
ENTER PRIZE DRAW
1. Employees of Branded Restaurants Ltd, Mermaid Quay and JLL, their families, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw are not permitted to enter.
2. No purchase necessary. Prize draw open from 1 June 2018 until 30 June 2018 inclusive.
3. Entry instructions are deemed to be part of the rules and entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the rules.
4. Prize voucher must be redeemed by 10 September 2018 and cannot be used with any other offer or during key dates such as sporting events and Bank Holidays.
5. Valid on food & drink at Bayside Brasserie Mermaid Quay to the value of £50 for one visit only. Any additional cost must be paid in full. No change given.
6. Booking in advance is advised, quoting code shown on prize voucher.
7. Prize voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received and will be informed by email by Monday 9 July. If the prize has not been claimed within 5 working days, a new winner will be drawn.
10. The promoter and participating outlet may withdraw this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
11. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol and participating outlet should be mindful of this when running the promotion.