ENTER OUR RUGBY PHOTO CHALLENGE TO SCORE A GREAT PRIZE
As this year’s Six Nations Championship hots up, enter the Mermaid Quay Rugby Photo Challenge for a chance to score a meal for your team at Demiro’s.
Make us proud with a photo taken as part of our Welsh rugby pack or alongside the dragon or daffodil located in Tacoma Square, right on the waterfront in the heart of Mermaid Quay.
Take your best shot an email it (keep it to less than 5mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter.
The photograph should make the judges laugh and/or feel proud to be Welsh. The one that they like the best, will win a meal for four with one bottle of wine or four beers/soft drinks at Demiro’s Mermaid Quay.
Entries close at 5pm on Sunday 18 March. Terms & conditions apply – see below.
Good luck and “c’mon Wales”!
Terms & Conditions
1. All suitable photographs will be placed in a gallery on the MQ website and Facebook page. By submitting your photograph you agree to allowing Mermaid Quay to do this.
2. Prize is a meal for up to four people with one bottle of wine or four beers/soft drinks at Demiro’s Mermaid Quay. Additional drinks must be paid for.
3. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. No change given.
4. Entries close at 5pm on Sunday 18 March and the winner contacted by email as soon as possible thereafter. If the winner has not responded within 5 days, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner selected.
5. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winner must book table at Demiro’s in advance, not valid with any other promotion. May not be available on key holidays and other dates.
7. Employees of Demiro’s, Mermaid Quay and JLL, their families, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the photo challenge are not permitted to enter.
8. Entry instructions are deemed to be part of the rules and entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the rules.
9. The promoter and participating outlet may withdraw or change this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.