A MODERN JAPANESE DINING EXPERIENCE AT YAKITORI#1
Using only the freshest ingredients from sustainable sources, the extensive menu at Yakitori#1 offers both traditional Japanese favourites and dishes you may never have tried before.
Featuring the best sushi, grilled meats, fish, maki rolls, rice and noodles, the healthy dishes at Yakitori#1 are designed to be shared at the table or enjoyed individually. There’s also a children’s menu so the whole family can enjoy modern Japanese dining. If you’re new to chopsticks, the staff will even give you a tutorial on site.
From a light bite or great Lunch Pack offer to a superb several course meal, the Yakitori#1 menu is both alluring and varied with something to suit every taste.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, just complete the form below.
The draw closes at 5pm on Wednesday 28 February 2018. The draw will be made by Tuesday 6 March and the winner will be notified as soon as possible. Terms and conditions apply.
ENTER PRIZE DRAW
Terms & Conditions
1. Employees of Yakitori#1, Mermaid Quay and JLL, their families, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw are not permitted to enter.
2. No purchase necessary. Prize draw open from 1 February 2018 until 28 February 2018 inclusive.
3. Entry instructions are deemed to be part of the rules and entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the rules.
4. By ticking to receive information from the prize provider, you are confirming that you would like to be kept informed about news, events and offers from Yakitori#1.
5. Prize vouchers are valid on meals, drinks and desserts at Yakitori#1 to the value of £50. Any additional cost must be paid in full.
6. The winning package is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. No change given.
7. Prize vouchers must be redeemed by 31 May 2018. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
8. Pre-booking is essential, winner to contact Yakitori#1 to book a table in advance.
9. Prize may not be redeemed on key dates such as Bank Holidays and major sporting fixtures.
10. The promoter and participating outlet may withdraw this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.