A WORLD OF FLAVOUR AT JRC GLOBAL BUFFET
A tasty treat for the family with a meal for four (2 adults, 2 children) at JRC Global Buffet, Mermaid Quay.
Enjoy fresh, mouth-watering dishes from around the globe and all under one roof at JRC Global Buffet. From authentic Indian dishes and the delicate simplicity of a Japanese Teppanyaki grill, to the freshest Italian pizza and the humble Brazilian roast. With 200+ dishes, each served with pride and care, your family will be spoilt for choice.
A meal at JRC Global Buffet is a buffet dining experience with a difference. Watch the specially trained chefs put on a show as they prepare and cook authentic and exciting dishes at one of the live cooking stations. It’s stylish yet casual dining for the whole family. Make sure you leave room for dessert – there are plenty to choose from!
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, just complete the form below.
The draw closes at 5pm on Monday 31 July 2017. The draw will be made by Monday 7 August and the winner will be notified as soon as possible. Terms and conditions apply.
ENTER PRIZE DRAW
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. ID may be required.
2. Employees of JRC Group, Mermaid Quay and JLL, their families, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw are not permitted to enter.
3. No purchase necessary. Prize draw open from 1 July 2017 until 31 July 2017 inclusive.
4. Entry instructions are deemed to be part of the rules and entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the rules.
5. By ticking to receive information from the prize provider, you are confirming that you would like to be kept informed about news, events and offers from JRC Global Buffet.
6. The winning package is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The promoter and participating outlet may withdraw this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
8. Prize voucher is for a family of four (two adults and two children) and excludes drinks.
9. Prize must be taken by 30 September 2017.
10. The prize may not be claimed on key dates such as Bank Holidays and major sporting fixtures.