FROM BOWL TO SOUL AT WAGAMAMA
Enjoy fresh, lively food (with soul) with £50 to spend on food and drink at wagamama Mermaid Quay.
wagamama combines fresh and nutritious Asian food inspired by the flavours of Japan, in an elegant yet simple setting with helpful, friendly service.
You’ll be spoilt for choice with the extensive range of ramen, rice and griddle-cooked (tappan-fried) noodle dishes. Make sure you leave room for one of the tempting new desserts such as fig and coconut cheesecake or yuzu and lemon tart.
There’s also a great selection of expertly crafted beers to complement the flavours of Asia – all perfect for sharing with friends and family.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, just complete the form below.
The draw closes at 5pm on Wednesday 31 May 2017. The draw will be made by Wednesday 7 June and the winner will be notified as soon as possible. Terms and conditions apply.
ENTER PRIZE DRAW
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. ID may be required.
2. Employees of wagamama ltd, Mermaid Quay and JLL, their families, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw are not permitted to enter.
3. No purchase necessary. Prize draw open from 1 May 2017 until 31 May 2017 inclusive.
4. Entry instructions are deemed to be part of the rules and entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the rules.
5. By ticking to receive information from the prize provider, you are confirming that you would like to be kept informed about news, events and offers from wagamama ltd.
6. The winning package is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The promoter and participating outlet may withdraw this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
8. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol and the participating outlet should be mindful of this when running the promotion.
9. Prize must be taken by 30 November 2017.
10. Prize includes the purchase of food with accompanying drink to the value of £50. No change given.
11. Any additional cost must be paid in full on the day.
12. The prize may not be claimed on key dates such as Bank Holidays and major sporting fixtures